Maple Grove Mennonite Church
115 Maple Grove Road, PO Box 955, Belleville, PA 17004
Tel: 717 935 2513
Fax: 717 935 9900
The Church Office is usually open on Monday-Friday from 8am - 12noon. Please contact the church office to make an appointment.
COVID-19, updated May 25
We are resuming worship services effective Sunday May 31. Please note the following changes to the regular schedule:
The sermon will be available as an audio file on the Downloads page shortly after the service finishes.
- Sunday worship will be held at 9:30am.
- There will be no Sunday School.
- You will only be able to enter the building in the education wing. Other doors will be locked with signage.
- There will be no nursery provided, although parents can bring their own toys and utilize the old nursery at the back of the auditorium.
- Those attending will be asked to wear masks, at least until they are seated.
- There will be ushers to open the doors for you.
- Bulletins and hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the church.
- Offering plates will be available before you enter the auditorium.
- Seating in the auditorium and balcony will at opposite ends of pews for every other pew. The side you are to sit on will be marked on each pew
- There will be no greeting time; announcement time; or sharing time. Any announcements you may have should be given to the worship leader during the week or before church. Any prayer concerns should utilize our phone tree or one of the persons wearing a white ribbon.
- If you have any health issues, please do not feel you should attend.
We will continue to make video files available on our Facebook page.
Where to find us
Maple Grove Road is in the heart of Belleville, running beside the Sharp Shopper parking lot.
If following route 655 from the Reedsville direction it's the first road on the right after the car wash.
If following route 655 from the Allensville direction it's on the left immediately after the Sharp Shopper parking lot.
Maple Grove Mennonite Church is right on the junction between Maple Grove Road and Stayrook Road, about a quarter of a mile from route 655.
Find us on Google Maps